Korean BBQ Beef With Kimchi And Fried Egg
- 1lb 4oz scotch fillet steak
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 9oz Street Kitchen Korean Bulgogi beef kit
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 4 eggs
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced diagonally
- steamed long grain brown rice, to serve
- extra sliced scallions, to serve
- kimchi, to serve
Thinly slice steak diagonally. Heat half the oil in a wok or frying pan over high heat. Cook steak in batches for 2 minutes or until browned. Add ginger & garlic sachet to steak and stir to coat.
Add capsicum and scallions to steak and stir until combined. Cook for 2 minutes or until vegetables are just softened. Stir through sauce and cook for 2 minutes or until hot.
Heat remaining oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Fry eggs for 3 minutes or until egg whites are cooked through. Spoon rice onto serving plates. Top with steak and vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and extra scallion. Place an egg on top of beef and serve with kimchi.