Chicken And Prawn Pad Thai
- 11oz Street Kitchen Pad Thai Noodle kit
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 green prawns, peeled, deveined
- 9oz chicken thigh fillets, diced
- 1 eggs, whisked
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 cup bean sprouts, trimmed
- small red chillies, thinly sliced, to serve
- Thai basil, to serve
Cook rice noodles as per packet instructions.
Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a hot wok. Add chilli & onion mix and prawns and cook for 3 minutes or until just cooked. Transfer to a bowl. Add chicken and cook for 5 minutes or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to bowl with prawns
Heat remaining oil. Add egg and cook for 1 minute or until just set. Add scallion and stir until combined. Return chicken, prawns and noodles to wok with Pad Thai sauce. Toss until well combined and heated through. Remove from heat and stir in finishing sauce and bean sprouts. Spoon into serving bowls and top with chillies and basil.